An incredibly lightweight women's waterproof from Rab. Whether you are walking on a rainy afternoon in the Peak District or climbing in the Alps you will not fail to be impressed by the Spark. The Pertex Shield fabric used throughout the jacket offers brilliant breathablilty, complete waterproofing and stretches to allow freedom of movement. Where the Spark really excels, however, is in its weight. At only 275g you barely feel like you have added an extra layer and once you have packed it down into its own side pocket it is unnoticable in a rucksack. Even though ridiculously lightweight it doesn't lack useful features. The hood is helmet compatible with a wired peak and can be rolled away when not needed, while there is easy adjustment throughout the jacket via velcro sleeves and drawcords in the hood and hem. You have the benefit of two large side pockets, one of which the entire jacket can be packed into. A great wet weather jacket ready for an adventure!
- Constructed using a lightweight, breathable, waterproof Pertex Shield fabric with two way stretch.
- Helmet compatible hood with volume adjustment cords, wired peak and roll away.
- 2 mesh lined water resistant chest pockets one of which doubles as stuff sack
- Water resistant zip with internal storm guard
- Double exit hem draw cord
- Velcro cuffs
- Weighs just 275g (size 12).