This new version of Sealskinz waterproof ankle socks has a softer feel and increased suppleness. The merino wool inner is comfortable next to the skin and naturally anti-bacterial, while the waterproof and breathable membrane will keep your feet dry and not too sweaty. They are thin and light so ideal for summer use and high energy activities such as cycling or running, but they are also comfortable enough to keep your feet happy in them all day, making them a good walking sock too.
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Inner 36% merino wool, 59% acrylic/polyester/nylon, 5% elastane
- Durable and tough polypropylene/nylon outer with 9% elastane
- New soft feeling outer surface
- Elasticated instep and Achilles for additional support
- 3 layer technology reduces friction between foot and shoe, providing built in blister reduction
- Machine washable